- Taxes, Social Security, Health Insurance: 30% of Salary
- Loans: Graduate $300/month, Undergraduate $150, Technical $75
- Rent from Parents: $200/month
- You can arrange roommates within classes in your pod.
How to Write a Check
- Generic Credit Card is assigned to each student through Pine Mountain National Bank.
- Interest Rate is 9% monthly.
- Credit Limit of $2500
- Create a grocery list for one week.
- Create a meal plan for one week that matches the grocery list.
- Visit a store or online website to compile a total price for groceries that will be used throughout the project.
Find a Phone Plan
Doctor's Malpractice Insurance Estimates
Surgeon: $9000 per month
Non-surgical: $3330 per month
If you are interested in downloading Photo Story 3 to your home computer, here is the link. It is a free program from Microsoft. It only works on Windows operating systems.
When saving your presentation as jpgs, here is a document with the steps.